Learn how to ask the right questions by increasing your exposure — to technical knowledge, to the business environment, to new people, cultures and ideas. EMTM provides the context for that exposure through course work and extracurricular opportunities.
- Advancing Knowledge across Multiple Technologies — led by Penn Engineering faculty.
- Business Courses with Real-World Insight and Application — provided by faculty of the Wharton School.
- Emerging Technologies Seminar – previewing new science and trends that will provide future opportunities.
- Diverse Industry Exposure — through courses and fellow students.
- Leadership and Teamwork — building the skills needed to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Focus on Innovation — developing strategies to drive both internal corporate ventures and entrepreneurship.
- Global Experience Program — expanding business and cultural context at a global level.